Sleep Onesie 3.5 TOG
You will be notified when the item is restocked. You can manage your subscriptions from your account.
Please use your child's height to find the most appropriate and safe size for them. The Sleep Onesie should be fitted around the neck to avoid your child slipping through. 2.5 TOG and 3.5 TOG Sleep Onesies should not be used in a 5-point harness or car seat for safety reasons.
|Same as size||0-1y||1-2y||2-3y||4-5y||6-8y||8-10y||10-12y|
|Pouch length (cm)||74cm||84cm||88cm||98cm||110cm||120cm||130cm|
Adult Sleep Onesie
|Chest width (cm)||50cm||54cm||56cm||58cm|
|Hip width (cm)||56cm||58cm||60cm||60cm|
|Sleeve length (cm)||67cm||71cm||75cm||85cm|
|Body length (neck to ankle, cm)||140cm||146cm||157cm||170cm|
Best for infants and toddlers who do not like sleeping bags, or preschoolers transitioning to a big bed.
OUTLET Please note: Outlet styles are previous season products and prints. Price as marked. No further discounts apply. Discount codes are not valid for Outlet products. No returns or exchanges unless faulty.
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Made & filled with organic cotton
- Bamboo Viscose
- Breathable Natural Fibres
- Separate legs
- Super Stretchy
- Arms-out sleeping
- 1.0 TOG Sleeves
- Fold-over cuffs
- TOG-rated for warmth
- Zip enclosure
- Four-way zip
- Certified non-toxic
- No blankets needed
- Machine washable
- Body: 67% Bamboo Viscose / 28% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
- Lining: 67% Bamboo Viscose / 28% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
- Sleeves: 67% Bamboo Viscose / 28% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
- Filling: 100% Organic Cotton
Size & Care
6-12M: To fit: Height 84 cm, Size 0-1
12-24M: To fit: Height 92 cm, Size 1-2
2-3Y: To fit: Height 100 cm, Size 2-3
4-5Y: To fit: Height 115 cm, Size 4-5
HOW TO USE
1. Undo the top zip of the suit and lay on a low flat surface
2. Lay child on top of the suit and slide their arms and legs into the suit. Zip up.
3. Fold over foot cuffs (and hand cuffs on smaller sizes, if needed).
4. To change a nappy or use the toilet, undo the 3-way zip from back-to-front. Remove their legs and lower torso as needed. Put legs back into the suit and zip around the back to finish.
The 0.2 TOG and 1.0 TOG are safe to use in a 5-point harness.
Gentle cold wash, Low tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron, Drycleanable, Do not use bleach-based stain removers on the garment.
Ensure you buy the correct size for your baby's weight and length, to prevent the Suit from riding up around your baby's face. See our Size Guide for more information.
Do not use a padded 2.5 TOG or 3.5 TOG Sleep Onesie in a 5-point harness.
As this product is made from organic cotton and bamboo and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following white fire label applies.
Fire Hazard Label
According to AS/NZS 1249:2014: