Hello, Sleep! Bedtime Affirmations for Kids
You will be notified when the item is restocked. You can manage your subscriptions from your account.
Bedtime with toddlers and preschoolers can be difficult, to say the least. The Hello, Sleep! Bedtime Affirmations for Kids help your little one wind down by framing bedtime with a positive mindset, through affirmations. Affirmations are sentences and words that change the way we feel by saying and thinking positive things.
Designed to help process the days big emotions and stimulate affirmative conversation and thoughts before sleep, these cards will help ease negative or anxious feelings and carry your mini into slumber with positivity and reassurance. Each affirmation has been written with language and concepts kids aged 2-5 years can understand.
Incorporate a card daily into your bedtime routine and watch your child become more empowered, your relationship with your child blossom, and that boost you need to make night-time settling become easier.
You will love:
- Encouraging phrases to establish a healthy growth mindset and build self esteem
- Affirmations are colour coded into age-appropriate developmental themes
- Sturdy card with rounded corners for safety and durability
- In fun colours with simple illustrations to appeal to young children
- Helps create an enjoyable bedtime routine and secure connection with parent/caregiver
- Reviewed and approved as appropriate for 2-5 year olds by a certified paediatric psychologist
Included in the box:
- 40 Affirmation Cards
- 1 Instruction Card
- Developmentally appropriate
- Encourages secure connections
- Encourages settling
- Postive sleep tool
- Travel friendly
- Ideal gift
How To Use
Incorporate one or two cards daily into the bedtime routine just before the goodnight kiss and cuddle, to establish a healthy sleep routine and positive thought patterns.
- Have your child choose a card from the deck
- Read the affirmation to your child and have them repeat after you
- Help your child reflect on what it means. Here are some prompts that might help you do that:
Affirmation: ‘I am kind’
Discussion prompts; “How were you kind today?” “How was someone kind to you today?” “I thought you were so kind today when you shared the swing with your brother” “What could we do that’s kind for someone tomorrow?”
- Repeat every night to establish a healthy foundation of positive thought patterns and a growth mindset
Materials & Care
Satin finish cardboard GSM