Kids Sleep Suit Bag 1.0 TOG
You will be notified when the item is restocked. You can manage your subscriptions from your account.
What is a TOG?
TOG stands for Thermal Overall Grade and is a unit of measurement for insulation and warmth of sleepwear and bedding. The lower the TOG rating, the lighter the fabric; the higher the rating, the more padded and insulated it is.
Please use your child's height to find the most appropriate and safe size for them. The Sleep Onesie should be fitted around the neck to avoid your child slipping through. 2.5 TOG and 3.5 TOG Sleep Onesies should not be used in a 5-point harness or car seat for safety reasons.
|Same as size||0-1y||1-2y||2-3y||4-5y||6-8y||8-10y||10-12y|
|Pouch length (cm)||74cm||84cm||88cm||98cm||110cm||120cm||130cm|
Adult Sleep Onesie
|Chest width (cm)||50cm||54cm||56cm||58cm|
|Hip width (cm)||56cm||58cm||60cm||60cm|
|Sleeve length (cm)||67cm||71cm||75cm||85cm|
|Body length (neck to ankle, cm)||140cm||146cm||157cm||170cm|
Older kids aged 6-12 years for sleepovers, camping and lounging. May also suit neurodiverse children.
The award-winning Sleep Suit Bag converts from a Sleeping Bag to a Sleep Suit with legs using the 4-way zippers. Now in a larger size for kids who want to continue to wear their Sleep Suit to bed after transitioning out of the cot. The stretchy organic jersey fabric allows your little one to move freely and stay comfortable during sleep.
In Sleep Suit mode (with legs), the product provides comfort by not restricting the legs during sleep. Grip pads on the feet keep your little one stable if walking overnight to the bathroom (or into your room!). The four-way zippers provide ease of use for overnight toileting when needed. if your child likes the security and comfort of sleeping in a bag, simply zip up the zip configuration to have the product as a bag instead of a suit. In either Bag or Suit mode, the product is hip-friendly for growing hip joints.
The 1.0 TOG Sleep Suit Bag is perfect for keeping a child warm during sleep in room temperatures 21-24°C / 70-75°F. The TOG rating means that there is no need for additional blankets when using this product. Parents can be assured the breathable GOTS certified Organic Cotton will help your child maintain an even temperature whilst sleeping, and prevent overheating. Parents can follow the FREE room thermometer and What to Wear guide provided with the product, to layer appropriately underneath to keep their child warm. We recommend pairing this pouch with one of our TOG-rated Bodywear or Pyjama's underneath.
The Sleep Suit Bag meets all safety standards in Australia and New Zealand and is reviewed by the Eczema Association of Australasia as a skin-friendly product. All ergoPouch fabrics are dyed with non-toxic water based dyes, and come in trend-driven prints and colours to suit any nursery. All our prints are designed in-house.
*Safety warning - do not use a padded sleeping bag or suit (2.5 TOG or 3.5 TOG) in a car seat.
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Breathable Natural Fibres
- Separate legs
- Super Stretchy
- Bell-shaped bottom
- Arms-out sleeping
- TOG-rated for warmth
- Zip enclosure
- Four-way zip
- Certified non-toxic
- Feeding tube friendly
- No blankets needed
- Machine washable
- Body & Lining: 55% Organic Cotton / 40% Bamboo Viscose / 5% Elastane
- Sleeves: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
Size & Care
4-6Y: Sleeve Length 43 cm, Pouch length 120 cm.
6-8Y: Sleeve Length 50 cm, Pouch length 135 cm.
HOW TO USE
In 'Bag' mode:
1. Use like a regular sleeping bag. Given the zip configuration, we suggest only opening the upper zips to dress.
2. Put your childs legs into the bag first, in an upright or lying down position. Pull up over shoulders and put the arms in last. Zip up.
3. To change a nappy or use the toilet, undo the lower zips 3/4 of the way down. Remove their legs and lower torso as needed. Put legs back into the bag and zip up when finished.
To transition/use as a Suit:
1. Undo the zips in the lower portion of the pouch
2. Connect the front left zip to the back left zips, and zip up all the way to the crotch. Repeat on the right side and voila, you have two 'legs'.
3. Dress your child in the Suit by opening the upper zip only. Given the zip configuration, we suggest putting your child's legs in first, in an upright position, and then putting the arms in.
Gentle cold wash, Low tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron, Drycleanable, Do not use bleach-based stain removers on the garment.
As this product is made from organic cotton and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following white fire label applies.
Fire Hazard Label
According to AS/NZS 1249:2014: