Jersey Sleep Suit Bag 3.5 TOG
You will be notified when the item is restocked. You can manage your subscriptions from your account.
Sleep Suit Bag
Please use your child's weight to find the most appropriate and safe size for them. The Sleep Suit Bag should be fitted around the neck and the armholes to avoid your child slipping through. In 'legs' mode, there should be enough length at the end of the suit to allow your child to move their feet freely. 2.5 TOG and 3.5 TOG Sleep Suit Bags should not be used in a 5-point harness or car seat for safety reasons.
|Same as size||000-1y||00-2y||2-4y||4-6y||6-8Y|
|Pouch length (cm)||80cm||90cm||105cm||120cm||135cm|
|Pouch length (inch)||31.5"||35.4"||41.3"||47.2"||53.1"|
|Sleeve length (cm)||28cm||32cm||36cm||43cm||50cm|
|Sleeve length (inch)||11"||12.6"||14.2"||16.9"||19.7"|
|Child weight (kg)||6-12kg||8-14kg||Follow height markers||Follow height markers||Follow height markers|
|Child weight (lbs)||13.2-26.5lbs||17.6-30.9lbs||Follow height markers||Follow height markers||Follow height markers|
|Child height (cm)||62-84cm||68-92cm||92-108cm||108-120cm||120-140cm|
|Child height (inch)||24.4"-33.1"||26.8"-36.2"||36.2"-42.5"||42.5"-47.2"||47.2"-55.1"|
Best for toddlers who are walking, and pre-schoolers transitioning to a big bed.
OUTLET Please note: Outlet styles are previous season products and prints. Price as marked. No further discounts apply. Discount codes are not valid for Outlet products. No returns or exchanges unless faulty.
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Made & filled with organic cotton
- Breathable Natural Fibres
- Separate legs
- Silky Smooth
- 400 Thread Count
- Stretchy Side Panels
- Bell-shaped bottom
- Arms-out sleeping
- 1.0 TOG Sleeves
- Fold-over cuffs
- Warm Arms
- TOG-rated for warmth
- Zip enclosure
- Certified non-toxic
- Feeding tube friendly
- No blankets needed
- Machine washable
How To Use
In 'Bag' mode:
- Use like a regular sleeping bag. Given the zip configuration, we suggest only opening the upper zips to dress.
- Put your childs legs into the bag first, in an upright or lying down position. Pull up over shoulders and put the arms in last. Zip up.
- To change a nappy or use the toilet, undo the lower zips 3/4 of the way down. Remove their legs and lower torso as needed. Put legs back into the bag and zip up when finished.
To transition/use as a Suit:
- Undo the zips in the lower portion of the pouch
- Connect the front left zip to the back left zips, and zip up all the way to the crotch. Repeat on the right side and voila, you have two 'legs'.
- Dress your child in the Suit by opening the upper zip only. Given the zip configuration, we suggest putting your child's legs in first, in an upright position, and then putting the arms in.
- To change a nappy or use the toilet, undo the lower leg zips 3/4 of the way down. Remove their legs and lower torso as needed. Put legs back into the suit and zip up when finished.
For a visual guide on how this all comes together check out our How to Use the Sleep Suit Bag Video
Materials & Care
Body, Sleeves & Lining: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
Filling: 100% Organic Cotton
Gentle cold machine wash in mild detergent. Do not soak or bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Moderately Hot Iron. Drycleanable (P).
Fire Hazard Label
As this product is made from organic cotton and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following white fire label applies.
FIRE HAZARD LABEL according to AS/NZS 1249:2014: CAUTION Keep away from heat and flame.
Size & Safety
Ensure you buy the correct size for your child's weight, to prevent the Bag from riding up around your child's face. See our Size Guide for more information.
For sleep only. This product is not recommend for walking or out of bed. Only 0.2 TOG, 0.3 TOG and 1.0 TOG 's can be used in a 5 point harness. Do not use a padded Sleep Suit Bag in a car seat.