Cocoon Swaddle Bag 0.2 TOG
You will be notified when the item is restocked. You can manage your subscriptions from your account.
Cocoon Swaddle Bag
Please use your child's weight to find the most appropriate and safe size for them. To comply with safety requirements, our Cocoon Swaddle Bags have a firm fit around the neck, shoulder and chest area to prevent your little one from slipping inside. You should be able to put 2 fingers inside the neck opening for the correct fit. Please do not size up to the next size until your child meets the weight requirement, for safety reasons.
|Same as size||0000||000||00||0|
|Pouch length (cm)||52cm||60cm||70cm||76cm (0.2 & 1.0 TOG ) 80cm (2.5 TOG)|
|Child weight (kg)||2-5kg||3-6kg||6-8kg||8-10kg|
|Child height (cm)||55cm||62cm||62-68cm||68-76cm|
*Previously size 2-6 months, suitable for child weight 5-8kg
^Previously size 3-12 months, suitable for child weight 7-10kg
For newborns and babies either swaddled, or arms-out sleeping once rolling.
OUTLET Please note: Outlet styles are previous season products and prints. Price as marked. No further discounts apply. Discount codes are not valid for Outlet products. No returns or exchanges unless faulty.
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Breathable Natural Fibres
- Super Stretchy
- Bell-shaped bottom
- Converts to sleeping bag
- Keeps baby snug
- TOG-rated for warmth
- Zip enclosure
- Two-way zip
- Certified non-toxic
- No blankets needed
- Machine washable
- Body: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
- Lining: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
Size & Care
0000: Chest 17 cm, Length 52 cm.
To fit: Weight 2-5 kg, Height 55 cm, Size 0000
0-3M: Chest 20 cm, Length 60 cm.
To fit: Weight 3-6 kg, Height 62 cm, Size 000
3-6M: Chest 23 cm, Length 70 cm.
To fit: Weight 6-8 kg, Height 62-68 cm, Size 00
6-12M: Chest 26 cm, Length 76 cm.
To fit: Weight 8-10 kg, Height 68-76 cm, Size 0
HOW TO USE
1. Lay Cocoon on flat, low surface with zip open and arm studs closed
2. Lay baby on top of Cocoon. Tuck legs into swaddle, and zip up with baby's hands in desired position (by sides, or across chest).
3. To change a nappy or cool down baby, zip open from the bottom of the swaddle to release legs and lower torso. Zip closed again when finished.
4. Layer underneath for warmth as needed
5. To transition to arms-out sleeping once showing signs of rolling, release arms by opening the studs on the shoulders. We suggest doing this one arm at a time over several days.
If your newborn baby does not like being swaddled, it is safe to sleep the in the Cocoon Swaddle Bag with their arms out from the beginning.
Always sleep your baby in a safe-sleep environment.
Gentle cold wash, Low tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron, Drycleanable, Do not use bleach-based stain removers on the garment.
Ensure you buy the correct size for your baby's weight, to prevent the Cocoon Swaddle Bag from riding up around your baby's face. See our Size Guide for more information.
Not suitable for use in a 5 point harness.
As this product is made from organic cotton and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following fire label applies.
Fire Hazard Label
According to AS/NZS 1249:2014: