- Irritants: chemicals, weather (hot and humid or cold and dry conditions) and air conditioning or overheating, tobacco smoke
- Allergens: house dust mites, moulds, grasses, plant pollens, foods, pets and clothing, soaps, shampoos and washing Stress
- Dry, red, patchy or cracked skin
- Can appear on any part of the body
- May be weeping/oozing or have yellow/brown crusting
- May be itchy
- Overheating during sleep due to temperature or synthetic fibres
- Body temperature fluctuating – sweating and cooling quickly
- Synthetics fibres irritating skin through chemicals, or by containing sweat on skin
- Scratching itchy skin overnight
- Soothing, chemical-free natural fibres are soft against the skin and won’t irritate sensitive or weeping eczema patches
- Natural fibres improve breathability and disperse moisture on the skin, to keep your little one’s body at an even temperature no matter the season. Our natural fibre products are TOG rated for warmth, ensuring your mini will be comfortable and safe all night long.
- Our sleeping bags and layers provide coverage that can stop your child from directly itching their skin
- Allows skin to breath
- Regulates body temperature
- Reduces chances of overheating
- Reduces eczema flare-ups
- No toxic chemicals against your child’s skin
<p>Travelling with a baby or toddler can be nerve-wracking. Especially maintaining their precious sleep routine.</p> <p>With knowledge, a little planning and a positive mindset, your baby or child can continue their familiar routine and sleep well during your travel and while you’re on holidays too.</p>
The festive season is upon us. It’s time to get into the spirit of the holidays and prepare your wish lists. Make this year's gift something everyone needs a little more of – a good night’s rest. Follow our gift guide for tips on choosing the right TOGs for the season and get inspired by our gifts and treats for babies and kids that the whole family will absolutely love.
It’s coming! Can you believe another silly season is fast approaching?!
It can be a little daunting – especially if you’re trying to keep your little ones to their sleep schedules, but don’t worry – we've put together a number of pointers to help navigate your little ones sleep during the silly season, including how to get kids to sleep on Christmas Eve.